Psalms 139


Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

May 17, 2019

Anastasia graduates from prek!

Well, the last of my baby girls graduated last week from pre-kindergarten. I have mixed emotions about this whole end of  pre-kindergarten process. I am so grateful she has had a wonderful year with new teachers and new friends. But I am sad to see Ana leaving her school. Just like her older siblings, she attended Knox for a few years and has grown so much and learned so much. All the teachers are caring, loving and it's been a great Christian atmosphere for my children. I know Ana is ready for kindergarten, but man it feels weird to say that my last daughter,, my fourth child, is going to kindergarten in the fall.

Anyway, last week was the pre-k graduation/spring sing performance and it was beautiful! Ana was of course her normal jovial, sweet, endearing self. She sang her heart out with her friends and did a few songs in sign language. Here are some picture highlights! 

This was one of the songs that the kids sang and used sign language for and it was such a sweet sentimental song. It made me tear up because it talked about following Christ everyday and having him transform us.  And the kids sang so beautifully and seeing my Ana on the school stage one last time, really got the tears flowing.

After the songs, the pre-k teachers gave each child a certificate and they walked across the stage. The reception afterward was nice and in between snacking on treats we were able to take some pictures with Ana. Uncle Mark came to support Ana and brought her a lovely rose bouqet that made her smile so big. She said she had never received flowers before and her older sisters always got them for their school activities or dance recitals. 





Congratulations Anastasia on graduating pre-kindergarten. We are all so proud of you and love you so much! 

Hope you guys have a fantastic Friday and a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment