Psalms 139


Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

January 30, 2020

January 2020 recap

Is it still proper to say Happy New Year, on the second to last day of the month? If so, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope your 2020 has been a great start so far and I'm praying that nothing but Gods favor and grace surround you this year.

We started off the year kind of on a rough note, Martin broke his elbow, Ava fractured her foot and the kiddos and I were sick. But I am so grateful that God is in control and knows that these things were coming and they didn't take him by surprise.

Throughout this tough time, we did feel worry start to creep in, but Martin and I both prayed, fasted and decided that we will not let the devil steal our joy. Throughout many medical appointments and consultations for Martin and Ava our faith was not shaken, we knew that no matter what the outcome of a proposed surgery for them, Gods got this!

Well, we were right, God had them both in the palm of his hand and Ava's foot is completely healed..no surgery or boot needed for her. Martin's elbow is in the process of being healed, no surgery just a few weeks of  physical therapy and the cast is removed! God is so great and so good!



After the first two weeks, January has been shaping up better. Martin and I attended the 9th grade open house and orientation for Isabella. I must admit, I did tear up a little before we walked into the high school. It's hard to believe my first born will be graduating 8th grade this spring and going to high school in the fall. I seriously wish I could relive her baby moments and toddler days. But, we enjoyed learning about her new high school and know that she will do well this fall.

This month, we also registered Giselle for middle school. Sigh,, she's growing up too and already has said she can't wait to join the orchestra and start playing the viola this fall! #stringfamilyforlife #bellaplayscello #formerviolinplayer #martinplaystheguitar


Martin and I were able to squeeze in two date nights this month which was awesome! We went shopping on night and a week later was treated to a complimentary meal at a new restaurant in our town! I love our date night and love spending time with my man.


 The little three kiddos were able to do a date night with us as well and they choose Chik FilA! Of course they had a blast in the play area and worked up an appetite for kid meals. They really are the sweetest peas in the pod. 

I can't wrap up this blog post without mentioning that our fur baby turned 8 this month! He is the best dog and we love you Milo! Hope you enjoyed your dog treat and toy!

That's it for us for this month! Hope you enjoyed reading about our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment