Psalms 139


Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

April 12, 2019

A week in review

Boy, I am glad it's Friday! I feel like this week has been non stop busy for me. We had gorgeous weather on Monday and Tuesday and the littles and I got  a chance to go to the park, and had a fun play date. But then in typical Chicago bipolar weather fashion, the temperature was freezing cold, snowing and raining... all in one day!

                                           Jude was not pleased with the changing weather!


Bella has been wanting to wear this Tommy Hilfiger dress her grandparents bought her, so she was thrilled to wear it on Monday with her favorite Birkenstock sandals. Doesn't my 13  year old look lovely? It's still hard for me to realize that I have a teenager! (cue the tears) The years fly by so fast.


Then on Tuesday, it was also a glorious sunny day, so after running to Costco to do my bi weekly grocery haul, the boys had a fun playdate with a friend. I just have to laugh at this picture, because boys never sit still and look at the camera. I think they were looking at Jude's missing shoe. Ha!

Wednesday was a tough day with the cold weather, tons of errands to run, work things to do for me, after school activities for the big girls and Martin worked out of town and didn't get home until late. So usually Martin is home from work by 4;30PM and I love it, because he helps me take the older girl to dance, cheer practice, swimming or whatever activity they have for the night. But  I was solo all day and night. I texted my sisters and mother asking them to pray for me. I love our family text group messages, because immediately they texted back and told me that God was going to give me strength and that they are praying for me. I love my family! Ava had cheer practice on Wednesday and Anastasia had kindergarten preview night, all within 30 minutes of each other. 

Kindergarten preview night was a first for our elementary school. The older girls never got a chance to preview the school before attending, they were somewhat thrown into the mix of things and surprisingly they fared well! But when the school contacted incoming kindergarten parents about this fun preview night, Anastasia was ecstatic to come and see her new school. I can't believe I won't have any more little girls at home with me come fall! I have had so much fun playing barbies, dress up and more with my sweet girls. But I am looking forward to having some quality time with my boys. I love being a mom to boys. 
Anyway, here are a few picture from our fun kindergarten preview night. Martin ended up coming at the end of the tour and it made this sweet girls night. 




Thursday included taking all four girls to school, swim lessons for Giselle 
and making treats for our school carnival this weekend. But the highlight of my day was getting a sweet picture from Ava's teacher about how well she's doing in class! I love my mini me, she is so smart and is having a great 2nd grade year. 



Hope you guys have a wonderful Friday and weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment