Psalms 139


Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

April 9, 2019

Welcome back

Hi, I'm Joy and I used to be an avid blogger, but life happened and I gave up on a passion that I truly love... Writing!! As young as I can remember, I started writing stories, plays and poems. Growing up my life revolved around reading and writing. My mom would buy notebooks and pens for me and i would daydream and pretend I was a writer. Ask my sibling, I had a Barbie, a Sweet Valley High or Babysitters Club book in my purse along with a notebook and a pen. Purple pens were my vice, they always made me feel creative and full of purpose when I wrote.

Well, it no surprise when I grew up, I majored in Communications in college and worked for major publishing companies as a proofreader and a copy editor. But working long hours and commuting 45 minutes to an hour were exhausting and I yearned for more time home with my family. I had two small daughters at home and wanted to be home with them more and wanted to be the mom who took them to dance class and preschool. So I pursued working from home and found an awesome career. Working from home for publishing companies and marketing companies allows me to be connected to my career and helped me stay engaged in the real world...but it also creates freedom for me to spend as much time as I want to with my kids.

I started this blog years ago with the intent of posting more of my daily adventures as a mother, while still doing something I loved. But after having six kid in 11 years, well you can imagine life got more busy and my blog life plummeted. But one of my 2019 goals was to start blogging again and sure it's not the beginning of the year anymore, but I am determined to keep this blog active.

So would you help me be accountable? If you are reading this, and don't see any blog post from me in awhile, just shoot me an email or comment  hey, Joy, get to it! I need new blog post from you!

What I love most about the blogging world, is that there is room for everyone! Everyone can be successful, everyone has a story to tell and believe it or not, I just love being nosey too and looking at others life and family post.


1 comment: