Psalms 139


Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

February 12, 2020

Daddy daughter dance 2020

This past weekend, the girls had a blast at their schools annual Daddy Daughter Dance. Unfortunately, it was Giselle's last daddy daughter dance. She's in 5th grade and has been attending this yearly dance since kindergarten! So this last dance was definitely bittersweet for her, while she loves this dance she's also excited to start going to middle school dances next year...without a parent.

Yet, no tears were shed on last Friday night, because it was Anastasia's first ever daddy daughter dance because she's now in kindergarten! She's been looking forward to going to the dance for years! She cried so hard last year and threw a tantrum because she truly thought she should go because she turned five years old last February...the same month as the dance.
But Ana was ready to go this year! Look how beautiful my girls look! And my handsome husband always has my heart skipping beats. 

The girl picked up their friend Isabella and arrived early at the dance and started partying and dancing to music right away!

Look at how happy my sweet Ana looks! She is truly a daddy's girl.
Dinner at the dance included pizza, a charcuterie board, candy bar and cookies. The girls enjoyed the all you can eat food. 

After dinner, the girls continued partying and closed the dance down! I am so blessed to have a husband who truly loves his daughters and enjoys taking them to these special moments. And because Martin knows my obsession with taking pictures to make memories, he took these photos for me! #hessoweettome 

While the girls were partying hard, I stayed at home with these cute fellas and played superhero dress up most of the night. Bella was at dance team practice so she wasn't able to get in on any of the fun of superhero night.

Hope you guys have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment