Psalms 139


Psalms 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

February 25, 2020

All about Jacob and Jude

Happy Tuesday! I'm so glad it's a short week for us, the kids have off of school at the end of the week for Parent teacher conferences. The girls are ecstatic and counting the days down until they enjoy a nice long weekend.

I was recently thinking that the girls always get a blog post about their activities, concerts, parties they attend and etc. But I rarely post about my boys! They are definitely two peas in a pod and are the best boys ever. They are sweet, compassionate, funny and wild! I think I play some type of superhero adventure with them everyday...but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a boy mom and I'm so grateful to God for blessing us with Jacob and Jude.



Jacob, Jude and Milo Christmas 2019


Jacob is 4 years old and loves Spider-man, chicken nuggets, and loves to run. He has tons of friends at school and is truly a happy child. The teachers always mention to me that he is happy and never really grumpy. Jacob is tall for his age and would go to school everyday if he could. He is in the 3s preschool class and goes to school a few days a week and then does a soccer/sports academy class once a week. He has so much energy, I feel like this winter weather needs to leave ASAP, so he can go outside and burn some of this energy off. ha!

Jude is 2 years old and loves to hang out with Jacob. Whatever Jacob does, Jude wants to do. Jude is very polite, very smart and loves the Toy Story movies, superheros and loves Karen Katz books. Jacob loves to read as well, but Jude could sit for a solid hour and read a book and be so content.
Jude does not go to school yet, but I am looking at putting him in a class this fall at our local park district.  Just like Jacob, Jude has so much energy and love to run, climb and jump. So spring can't come faster for us!


When Isabella was 3 years old I decided to leave my full time job, stay at home with her and work from home. So I have always had little girls home with me throughout the years and LOVED it! My girls and I were inseparable and we would run errands, do mommy and me classes, have park playdates and more! But when, Anastasia went to kindergarten in August, I wasn't sure how I would handle two active boys. Most of my friends didn't have any young boys at home, and the ones I knew who had boys close in age to Jacob and Jude, worked full time and so their boys were in daycare.

But I have LOVED having two boys at home. They truly keep me active.. we like to go to the library for storytime, go to indoor play areas and go to the park. They keep me on my toes and they love to cuddle! I get so much love and kisses from my boys, it makes my heart so happy. I can't wait to see how their personalities change and grow when they get older. I'm praying that they always stay sweet, kind and momma's boys.

                                                               That's all for today! xoxo
                                                                            Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment